5 Easy Steps To Kissable Lips
If the foundation sets the base of a complete makeup, the lip colour is definitely the highlight of your
makeup – how perfect you look may depend on how good your lip makeup is done!
- Outline your lips with a lip pencil.
a. For the upper lip, start in the middle at the ‘cupid’s bow’.
b. For the lower lip, start from the corners.
- Use a brush to fill in the lip colour.
- Press in the colour by blotting your lips with tissue paper.
- Apply lip gloss. If you have a full lip line, apply gloss only in the middle of your lower lip.
- Check that there is no lip colour on your teeth.