- The incumbent will perform financial review and analysis to support the business.
- Prepare accurate and timely management reporting, forecasting, and budgeting to Dairy Farm Group in Hong Kong. Prepare month-end management performance reports.
- Perform variances analysis on actual and forecast performance, and make recommendation for business decisions
- Conduct feasibility studies on new business initiatives and new store, Capex investment
- Conduct market and competitor’s study and potential acquisitions
- Provide sound financial advice and added value analysis to different departments
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement business initiatives
- Participate in ad hoc projects for strategic business development
- University graduate in Accountancy, Finance, related disciplines. 3-5 years working experience in the related role. Experience in Financial Analysis, and reviewing Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement.
- Good background in data analysis, data management, and business intelligence
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills. Strong experience in spreadsheet financial modeling
- Good communication skills and analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules