Available Categories to be Managed:
– Acute Medicines
- Maintain and improve product lines and service programs to meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain the planned selling gross profit for categories managed and support operations in the execution of monthly sales plans.
- Set and maintain retail price structure with-in the guidelines set by the company.
- Negotiate and set yearly and monthly sales and gross margin objectives with immediate supervisor.
- Manage and improve communication standards with all field personnel
- Set and Manage space requirements thru thorough analysis for all categories managed
- Manage accurate accounts receivable procedures ensuring that payment for accrual/rebate programs are received in a timely manner.
- Provide support and follow upon any vendor related service issues for the stores
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has sufficient knowledge of the Philippine Pharma market and Philippine Pharma Retail
- Understands the dynamics of trade-supplier collaboration/partnerships
- Understands the commercial aspect of the business: topline sales, profitability, accurate inventory stocking of relevant range of products in various cluster of stores
- Able to collaborate with Marketing and partner suppliers for the in-store campaigns, marketing promos and other promotional activities
- Understands proper merchandising of products and relevance of display/planogram to overall positive impact to business
- The post is based in CEBU. Must be a resident or willing to be relocated to Cebu.