KSM Terms and Conditions
KSM Cardholders are bound by these terms and conditions and are deemed to have accepted these, upon signing the enrollment form.
- All customers of Rose Pharmacy Inc., 18 years of age and above, are eligible to apply for a KSM Card.Enrollment forms are available at all Rose Pharmacy branches.
- KSM Card is non-transferable to other party and the corresponding KSM points cannot be sold.
- KSM members who did not bring the KSM Card upon purchase cannot avail of the KSM points. Simply put, No KSM Card, No Points.
- Unredeemed points will be forfeited if the KSM Card is not used within 180 days.
- The KSM system of Rose Pharmacy is the official reference for all inquiries and other related concerns from the KSM Cardholders regarding the number of points reflected on each KSM Card.
- Any and all information supplied by and acquired from the customer in the course of this program may be used by Rose Pharmacy, Inc. and its business partners for administrative, marketing, advertising and or other similar purposes without the need of prior notice and approval of the customer.
- Failure to follow the terms and conditions, or any misrepresentation done by the cardholder shall constitute valid ground for revocation of the KSM Card and disqualification from further participation thereof.
- Rose Pharmacy, Inc. reserves the right at all times, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or restrict the usage of the card or the program and/or any of its terms and conditions.
- The laws of the Republic of the Philippines shall govern these terms and conditions.