BONAMIL MILK SUPP 400G
- Milk supplement for babies 6-12months
- Protein source based on cow’s milk
- The use of milk supplement must only be upon the advice of a health professional.
- The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child’s health.
- There is likelihood that pathogenic microorganisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
How to prepare BONAMIL®:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle or cup,teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
6. Use only the provided scoop from this pack/can. Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until powder is fully dissolved.
9. After each use the sachet/can should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening the sachet/ Use within 4 weeks of opening the can.
• One scoop = 9.4 grams (approx.) Mix 1 scoop of BONAMIL® to 60mL of (2 fl. Oz.) of water.
• Use only enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without any medical advice.
• Infants older than 6 months require complementary foods in addition to formula.
• At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). The amount and number of BONAMIL® feeds per day will be determined by baby’s age, appetite and amount of solid food consumed. Consult your health care professional before introducing new food to baby’s diet.
• Expiration date and lot identification code are printed on the bottom of the can.
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
• Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.