Rose Pharmacy, Incorporated (“the Company”) values and is committed to the protection of your personal information (“Personal Data”) and to this end, complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10173).
We shall use, collect, process, disclose or transfer, or share the Personal Data you voluntarily provide to us through our website, in the manner and for the purposes as described in this Personal Information Collection Statement (“Policy.”)
We may change, amend and/or vary this Policy from time to time and post the revised Policy on our website.
1. Collection and use of Personal Data
The Personal Data that you provide us in the course of your dealings with us may include but is not limited to:
• Home address
• Date of Birth
• Delivery address
• Email address
• Telephone/ Mobile number
• Medication/ Medicine Name
1.2 In creating an online account with us and/or purchasing any products/services via Rose Pharmacy Online, you are deemed to have consented to the use, processing, transfer or disclosure, or sharing of your Personal Data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
• Provide the products or services purchased from us online (and for all other matters relating to such purchase, including following up with you on product/service delivery)
• Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our (including other business units owned and operated by Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc. (RRHI), or any of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates) products, services or special offers;
• Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
• In connection with market surveys, research or data mining, and statistical analysis for improvements/enhancements to our products and/or service offerings;
• Inform you of updates to this website;
• Investigate product complaints and suspected fraudulent transactions, deal with and/or respond to requests and enquiries, warranty claims, returns and other after sales services;
• For internal record keeping, including but not limited to administration, processing, and matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
• For information and security purposes, including but not limited to managing and administrating e-mail, handling and investigating any security related issue, vulnerability, and/or incidents;
• to prevent and help identify criminal offenses;
• to make disclosures as and where obligated by law;
1.3 Insufficient or incorrect Personal Data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure in providing the products or services purchased by you.
2. Confidentiality of personal data
2.1 Personal Data provided by you to us will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed and/or shared (whether in the Philippines or abroad) for the purposes stated in this Policy to Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc. (RRHI), any of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as to authorized third party service providers (“Third Party Service Providers”) engaged to assist in providing you with our services (for example, data entry, management of customer databases, issuing of order confirmation notices or other customer services including processing, effecting and verifying sales, orders, refunds and/or exchanges relating to products available for sale in our shops or through our website, contacting you regarding promotions, delivery services, and other customer service) and to handle your Personal Data in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. All Third Party Service Providers are bound by a duty of confidentiality to us and are authorized to use your Personal Data only for the purposes as set out in Clause 1.2 above, and not for their own purposes (for instance, direct marketing).
2.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this website by customers or visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services, to meet the needs of our customers or visitors or for any other purpose.
2.3 We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
• Comply with legal process, or under compulsion of an order of court or governmental agency served on Rose Pharmacy Incorporated or any of its employees, officers, or directors.
• Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, or that of its employees, customers, visitors or others to whom the data is disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by your constitutional rights and freedoms
2.4 You also agree to allow us to disclose or transfer your Personal Data (whether in the Philippines or overseas) to authorized professional consultants, management companies, insurance companies, government, regulatory authorities or other organizations for the purposes of carrying out the provisions set out in Clause 1.2.
3. Information collected by cookies
3.1 Our website may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our website. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our website in order to help us manage and analyze the performance of our website, enable tighter security, enable online customers to keep browsing, personalize sites for customers, and build online customer or visitor profiles.
You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
4. Collection of computer data
4.1 When you visit this website, our company servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
• Your computer’s IP address
• Browser type
• Websites visited before our website
• Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
• Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc
4.2 This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any Personal Data.
5. Access request; Withdrawal of consent; Updating of personal data
5.1 You may contact us via email ([email protected]) or by telephone (+(63) 32 230 5050) to (a) request for access to and/or to update your personal data, (b) withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or (c) terminate your online account with us.
Data Protection Officer
Rose Pharmacy, Incorporated
3rd Floor, FLC Center,
888 Hernan Cortes St.,
Brgy. Subangdaku, Mandaue City
Email: [email protected]
5.2 Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your Personal Data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us.
5.3 The Personal Information must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. Should you become aware of any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Data or where the Personal Data provided to us earlier have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us or by accessing your online account .
5.4 Every email we send via our sending infrastructure will contain an unsubscribe link which is both clearly visible and easy to use. The unsubscribe functionality will not require you to send an unsubscribe request via email or to log in to your user account first.
5.5 The unsubscribe form will comply with all five of the following:
• The form will not use persuasive language to entice you to remain subscribed.
• The form will not contain advertising.
• The unsubscribe process will not lead to additional forms, pages or links, or involve any additional unsubscribe processes.
• Unsubscribing will be cost-free.
• The unsubscribe process will not be hidden behind a login and/or password process.
6. Security of personal data
6.1 Personal Data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes, or when you withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or when you terminate your online account with us.
7. Retention Standard
Any Personal Data shall not be kept longer than is necessary. We shall undertake to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was to be processed.
8. Contact Us
8.1 If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email ([email protected]) or by telephone (+(63) 32 230 5050).
If, after contacting us, you feel that your concerns have not been addressed to your satisfaction, we will provide information on other complaint procedures that may be available to you.
9. Governing Law
This Policy shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines.