BONNA INFANT FORMULA 400GX5 2KG
- Infant formula; for infants 0-6months
DIRECTION FOR USE: One scoop = 8.7 grams (approx.). Mix 1 scoop of BONNA to 60 mL (2 fl. oz.) of water.
WARNING: Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond.
There is no substitute for breastmilk.
PRECAUTION: Allergen information: Contains milk and soy.
The use of infant formula must only be upon the advice of a health professional.
The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to the child’s health.
Infants six months onwards should be given fresh, indigenous and natural foods in combination with continued breastfeeding.
Infants older than 6 months require complementary foods in addition to formula.
Consult health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by the health care professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
CAUTION FOR USAGE: There is likelihood that pathogenic microorganisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
HOW TO PREPARE BONNA
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make the baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of the baby.
1. Wash hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table (see Table 2 under Dosage & Administration), pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Use only the scoop from the container. Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult feeding table (see Table 2 under Dosage & Administration), add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
9. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive the baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
STORAGE: Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.
INGREDIENTS: Whey Powder; Milk Skimmed Powder; Blend of Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel); Lactose; Soy Lecithin (Antioxidant); Taurine; L-Tyrosine; L-Tryptophan; Nucleotides (Cytidine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5′-Monophosphate); L-Carnitine; Inositol; Choline Chloride; Citric Acid (Sequestrant); Lutein; Alpha Tocopherol (Antioxidant). Minerals: Calcium Chloride; Potassium Citrate; Sodium Phosphate; Magnesium Phosphate; Calcium Hydroxide; Calcium Phosphate; Potassium Hydroxide; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Bicarbonate; Magnesium Chloride; Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Sulfate; Copper Sulfate; Manganese Sulfate; Potassium Iodide; Sodium Selenite. Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid; Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; Niacin; Calcium D-Pantothenate; Vitamin A Palmitate; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Carotenes; Cholecalciferol; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin; Phytonadione; Folic Acid; Cyanocobalamin; Biotin.
There are no reviews yet.