S-26 GOLD TWO MILK SUPPLEMENT 400G
- Milk supplement specially designed to help support the nutritional needs of infants from 6-12 months.
- Protein source based on cow?s milk
- S-26 Gold? Two is a milk supplement for infants from 6-12 months.
- It is a protein source based on cow?s milk.
OTHER INFORMATION How to prepare S-26 Gold? Two properly
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby?s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
6. Use only provided scoop from pack (Powder must be leveled).
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
8. Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until powder is fully dissolved.
9. After each use the pouch should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
? Prepare only one bottle or cup at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle or cup, discard the contents.
? Close the pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
? Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.