S-26 PROMIL THREE 450GX4 1.8KG
- Milk supplement for kids aged 1-3
DIRECTION FOR USE: One scoop = 8.8 grams (approx.). Mix one scoop of S-26 PROMIL THREE to 42 mL of water.
Children 1 to 3 years old should consume a healthy diet in addition to milk supplement.; WARNING: Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond.
There is no substitute for breastmilk.
PRECAUTION: The use of milk supplement must only be upon the advice of a health professional.
The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to the child’s health.
There is likelihood that pathogenic microorganisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
Milk supplement should not be introduced before the sixth month of life.
Infants six months onwards should be given fresh, indigenous and natural foods in combination with continued breastfeeding.
CAUTION FOR USAGE: HOW TO PREPARE:
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled cups, or incorrect dilution can make the child ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of the child.
1. Wash hands before preparing formula.
2. Wash cup thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult FEEDING TABLE under Dosage & Administration, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the cup.
6. Use only the scoop from the container. Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult FEEDING TABLE under Dosage & Administration, add exact number of level scoops.
8. Stir until powder is fully dissolved.
9. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Using more or less powder than indicated could either lead to dehydration or deprive the child of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin; Nonfat Milk Powder; Blend of Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel), Whey Protein Concentrate; Sucrose; Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier); Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator); Ethyl Vanillin Artificial Flavor; Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-cell Sources [Arachidonic Acid (AA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)]; Nucleotides (Cytidine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5′-Monophosphate); Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate (Antioxidant); Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant); Lutein (suspended in Safflower Oil). Minerals: Potassium Hydroxide; Calcium Chloride; Calcium Hydroxide; Sodium Chloride; Potassium Bicarbonate; Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Sulfate; Manganese Sulfate; Copper Sulfate; Potassium Iodide. Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid; Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate; Niacin; Vitamin A Palmitate; Pantothenic Acid; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Cholecalciferol; Riboflavin; Carotenes; Phytonadione; Folic Acid; Biotin.
Allergen information: Contains milk and soy.